Spokane County WA Clerk Homepage

Dissolution of Marriage

When filing for divorce in Spokane County, you will need to obtain the proper paperwork, which can be accessed for free through Washington State Courts or you may purchase a packet of paperwork at the Spokane County Bar Association located in the Courthouse.  A filing fee is due at the time of filing. If you cannot afford the fee, you may fill out the waiver form and present it in our Ex Parte courtroom.

It is recommended that you visit the Family Court Facilitator for help regarding the process of divorce in Spokane County if you are not planning to hire an attorney.

For self-help legal assistance, you can visit washingtonlawhelp.org
  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. County Clerk
    County Courthouse
    1116 W Broadway Avenue, 3rd Floor
    Spokane, WA  99260
    Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow