Superior Court Criminal Surety Bonds

  • Once someone is arrested, a bond will be set by a Superior Court Judge or the person will be released on their own recognizance.
  • In order to bail someone out of jail with a bail bond, you must first contact a bail bond company approved for Spokane County.
  • Once the bond company posts the surety bond with Clerk's Office, we will notify the Jail, and the jail starts the process of releasing the Defendant.
  • The Defendant must comply with the terms and conditions of release or be subject to re-arrest.

Posting a Cash Bond with the Superior Court Clerk's Office

  •  Cash bonds can be posted with the Clerk's Office during our public business hours Monday - Friday 8:30am- 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm at our financial counter. Outside of our public business hours, cash bonds can be posted directly with the jail.
  • Once the case is resolved with either a Judgment and Sentence or an Order of Dismissal, the person who posted the cash bond may get a court order to release the funds. If this is the case, please contact the Clerk's Office and ask to speak with our bond clerk.
  • If the Defendant fails to comply with the terms and conditions of release, the cash bail will be forfeited.