Need Treatment for You or Your Family?

Medicaid Benefits Book

We know that dealing with a mental illness yourself or watching a loved one suffer is difficult.  The Spokane County Regional Behavioral Health Organization (SCRBHO) carefully selects a network of dedicated and caring providers who will help you find the treatment that you need.  We provide services for children, adults, and the elderly.

How Do I Get Help?

  1. If you or a family member are suffering an immediate mental health crisis, please contact the crisis line for the county in which you or your loved one resides (see chart below) or call 9-1-1.
  2.  Sign up for Medicaid.  If you have a Provider One card and Medicaid coverage (Apple Health), your treatment is free if you go to a contracted provider offering Medicaid services.  Click the following link to access the state's Medicaid resources.
  3. Call the SCRBHO at 509.477.5722 or 800.273.5864; TTY: 800.833.6384
  4. Language interpreter services and auxiliary aids available at no cost upon request.

          Todos los alojamientos de formatos alternativos se proporcionan sin costo.

CRISIS LINES (If in immediate crisis, please call 911)





Contact Phone Numbers

Adams County

Adams County Community Counseling

Collect: 509-488-5611

Ferry County

NEW Alliance Counseling


Lincoln County

NEW Alliance Counseling


Okanogan County

Okanogan Behavioral Health Care


Pend Oreille County

Pend Oreille County Counseling Services


Spokane County

First Call for Help (Frontier Behavioral Health)

Toll Free:

Stevens County

New Alliance Counseling