Access Administrative Records

A judicial "administrative record" means a public record created by or maintained by a court or judicial agency that is related to the management, supervision, or administration of the court or judicial agency.
If you are requesting court documents or records related to court proceedings, please contact the Clerk of the Superior Court.

For information on Juvenile Court administrative records, please refer to Juvenile Court.

Records Request Forms

Information Regarding General Rule 31.1