Section 8 Administration

Who administers "Section 8" subsidized housing in Spokane?
The Spokane Housing Authority Northeast Washington Housing Solutions administers all Section 8 housing for both the City of Spokane and Spokane County. Additional affordable housing and/or homeless shelter units are administered in Spokane County through Spokane Housing Ventures, Spokane Neighborhood Action Programs, Clare House, and Inland Empire Residential Resources.

Return to FAQs.