Report a Concern

Sewer backup

Spokane County 509-477-1984
City of Spokane 509-625-7900

Hazardous Spill

IMMEDIATELY call: 911  AND your local Ecology regional office.
Department of Ecology Spill Reporting 1-800-424-8802 AND 1-800-258-5990

Illegal garbage dumping

Spokane Regional Health District, Environmental Public Health 509-324-1560 ext. 3

Water Pollution

Spokane County Storm Drain Dan Stormwater Hotline 509-477-7525
City of Spokane 509-625-7900