Apply For

  1. Sewer Connection Financial Assistance

    Visit the Spokane Conservation District website for more information on Sewer Connection Financial Assistance.

  2. Commercial Solid Waste Account (PDF)

    Complete our application to establish a Spokane County Transfer Station Account.

  3. Request for Reduced Resident Rate (PDF)

    Apply for reduced residence rate sewer billing.