Legal Financial Obligations, Fines & Restitution

Office of County Clerk & Collection Enforcement

You must report to the Spokane County Clerks Office immediately after sentencing or within 48 hours of your release from confinement, if you are currently in custody.

It is your duty to provide the Spokane County Clerk's Office with a valid address at all times until all legal financial obligations have been paid in full. (RCW 9.94A.760)

To be considered timely, payments must be  made by the due date. Postmarks are not proof of a timely payment.

Accepted Forms of Payment

The payment should be in the form of cash, money order, or cashier's check. No personal checks or bill pay are allowed. Make the money order or cashier's check payable to the Spokane County Clerk. On the front of the money order or cashier's check, please include:
  • Your name (as it appears on the court order)
  • Case number (that you are making a payment on)
  • Payment amount applied to the case.

Payments may be made in person by credit or debit card and will incur a 3.5% convenience fee.

Additionally, LFO payments may be made online by visiting and will incur a 5% convenience fee.

Finally, LFO payments may be made using the call center at 1 (855) 579-6455 and will incur a 7% convenience fee.

If you want a receipt returned to you, include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Money order receipts are not proof of payment.

You can make a payment in person Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. or mail the payment(s) to the following address: (Do not mail cash.)
Attn: Finance Department
Spokane County Clerk 
Room 300
1116 W Broadway
Spokane WA 99260-0090

Waiver of Interest

Please see the following form if you are going to make a request of the Court to reduce or waive interest on any legal financial obligations that are not restitution.

Contact for Questions

If you have questions you can contact our Finance Department at 509-477-3688 or you can contact your collections deputy at the number listed below:

For last names beginning with:
  • A-G call: 509-477-3910
  • H-O call: 509-477-4213
  • P-Z call: 509-477-3977