~Promoting Community Resilience through Collaboration~
The goal of your Spokane County Emergency Management office is to achieve whole community resilience. To reach this goal, we coordinate with community partners to better prepare for disasters, and when there is a crisis, we bring everyone together to prioritize ongoing response actions and identify recovery strategies.
Provide professional full-spectrum Emergency Management services to build and sustain community resilience.
To be a premier Emergency Management agency providing superior service to all stakeholders, reliably meeting our responsibilities and obligations.
What we do
- Coordinate community partners to share resources and support each other during major emergencies and disasters
- Strategize and support the growth of whole community resilience in the face of an emergency or disaster
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the response and recovery processes
- Provide 24/7 duty officer response
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery, including:
- Training & Exercise
- Resource Management