April 25th, 2017 Special Election
- Election Date: April 25, 2017
- Ballots Mailed: April 5-6, 2017
- Monday, March 27th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, April 17th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
Online Voters Guide
- View Sample Ballot (PDF)
Accessible Voting Units
- Starting April 7th through Election Day, an Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, April 25th only, at Voter Service Center locations.
Returning Your Ballot
- Watch a short video on submitting your ballot.
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, April 25th. One First Class Stamp is required.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes open 20 days prior to Election Day and will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, April 25th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, April 25th, only. View Voter Service Center Locations
Ballot Return Statistics
- View Ballot Return Statistics: Includes the current number of ballots issued and the number of returned ballots.
- Election Results are available on Election Day, April 25th, at approximately 8:15 PM.
- For a replacement ballot, login to MyVote with your name and birthdate. Select "MyBallot" and follow the instructions to print and return your MyBallot Packet.
Fri Apr. 28
Mon May 1
Wed May 3
Fri May 5
Fri May 12