August 7th Primary Election
- Ballots Mailed: July 18th - July 20th, 2018
- Election Date: August 7th, 2018
- Election Certification: August 21st, 2018
- Monday, July 9th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, July 30th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
Online Voters' Guide
- View Voters' Guide
- A personalized Online Voters' Guide can be found by logging in to MyVote.
- TVW Video Voters' Guide for Statewide Offices.
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use through Election Day at the Spokane County Elections Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 7th only, at Voter Service Center locations.
Returning Your Ballot
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 7th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, August 7th.
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 7th only. View Voter Service Center Locations
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) show the number of ballots issued and ballots returned by district.
- For a replacement ballot, login to MyVote with your name and date of birth. Select "MyBallot" and follow the instructions to print and return your MyBallot Packet.
Wed Jul. 18 - Fri Jul. 20
Mon Jul. 30
Tue Aug. 7
Tue Aug. 7