November 6th General Election
- Election Date: November 6th
- Ballots Mailed: October 17th-19th
- Election Certification: November 27th
- Monday, October 8th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, October 29th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
Online Voters' Guide
- View Voters' Guide
- A personalized Online Voters' Guide can be found by logging in to MyVote.
- TVW Video Voters' Guide for Statewide Offices and Initiatives.
- Spokane County Voters' Pamphlet (PDF)
- View Sample Ballot (PDF)
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use starting October 19th at the Spokane County Elections Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 6th only, at Voter Service Center locations.
Returning Your Ballot
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes open October 17th and will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 6th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, November 6th.
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 6th only. View Voter Service Center Locations
Ballot Return Statistics
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) include the number of ballots issued and the number of ballots returned for this election.
- Unofficial Election Results will be available on Election Day after 8:15 PM.
- The election is certified November 27th.
Mon Oct. 22
Tue Oct. 23
Wed Oct. 24
Thu Oct. 25
Fri Oct. 26
Mon Oct. 29
Mon Oct. 29
Tue Oct. 30