August 4, 2020 Primary
- Election Date: August 4th
- Ballots Mailed: July 15 - July 17th
- Election Certification: August 18th
- Monday, July 27th - Deadline to receive new registrations and voter updates online and by mail for the August Primary.
- Tuesday, August 4th - 8:00 PM deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the August Primary.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Top 2 Primary from the Washington Secretary of State
- Online Voters’ Guide
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office starting July 17th through Election Day.
- Accessible Voting Units are available starting July 27th at Voter Service Center locations.
Ballot Return Statistics
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) includes the current number of registered voters and the number of ballots returned by district.
Returning Your Ballot
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will open July 15th and close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 4th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Mailed ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, August 4th.
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open July 27-31st and August 3rd-4th. View Voter Service Center Locations
- Online: login to VoteWA with your name and date of birth and select Online Ballot to print and return your ballot packet.
- In Person: Visit a Voter Service Center
- Unofficial Election Results will be available after 8:15 PM on August 4th.
Wednesday, July 15
Thursday, July 16
Friday, July 17