November 7th General Election
- Election Date: November 7th, 2017
- Ballots Mailed: October 18th - 20th
- Election Certification: November 28th, 2017
- Monday, October 9th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, October 30th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
Online Voters Guide
- View Voters' Guide
- A personalized Online Voters' Guide can be found by logging into MyVote
- View Voters' Pamphlet (PDF)
Returning Your Ballot
- Watch a short video on submitting your ballot.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 7th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, November 7th. One First Class Stamp is required.
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 7th only. View Voter Service Center Locations
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is now available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 7th only, at Voter Service Center locations.
- Additional information for Voters with Disabilities.
Ballot Return Statistics
- View Ballot Return Statistics (PDF): Includes the current number of ballots issued and the number of returned ballots.
- For a replacement ballot, login to MyVote with your name and date of birth. Select "MyBallot" and follow the instructions to print and return your MyBallot Packet.
Mon Oct. 23
Tue Oct. 24
Wed Oct. 25
Thu Oct. 26
Fri Oct. 27
Mon Oct. 30
Mon Oct. 30
Tue Oct. 31