April 25, 2017 Special Election
- Election Date: April 25, 2017
- Monday, March 27th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, April 17th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
Online Voters Guide
Accessible Voting Units
Returning Your Ballot
- Starting April 7th through Election Day, an Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, April 25th only, at Voter Service Center Locations.
Ballot Return Statistics
- Watch a short video on submitting your ballot.
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, April 25th. One First Class Stamp is required.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, April 25th. No postage required. View Open Drop Box Locations
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, April 25th, only. View Voter Service Center Locations
- View Ballot Return Statistics are available after ballots are mailed.
- Election Results are available on Election Day, April 25th, at approximately 8:15 PM.
Mon Mar. 27
Mon Apr. 17
Tue Apr. 25
Mon May 1