March 10, 2020 Presidential Primary
- Election Date: March 10, 2020
- Election Certification: March 20, 2020
- Monday, March 2nd - Deadline to receive new registrations and voter updates online and by mail for the Presidential Primary.
- Tuesday, March 10th - 8:00 PM deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the Presidential Primary.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Presidential Primary from the Washington Secretary of State
- Online Voters’ Guide
- Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Statewide Voters’ Pamphlet
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office starting February 19th through Election Day.
- Accessible Voting Units are available March 7th, 9th, and 10th at Voter Service Center locations.
Ballot Return Statistics
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) includes the current number of registered voters and the number of ballots returned by district.
Returning Your Ballot
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will open February 19th and close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, March 10th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Mailed ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, March 10th.
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open March 7th, 9th, and 10th. View Voter Service Center Locations
Next Spokane County Election
- August 4, 2020 Primary
Tuesday, April 28
Friday, May 8
Monday, May 11
Monday, May 18