August 3, 2021 Primary Election
The August 3, 2021 Primary Election is a partial county election.
- Ballots Mailed: July 14 - 16, 2021
- Election Date: August 3, 2021
- Election Certification: August 17, 2021
Partial County Election
The August 3, 2021 Primary Election is a partial county election. Local jurisdictions participating include:
- City of Cheney
- City of Deer Park
- City of Spokane - Council District 1
- City of Spokane - Council District 3
- City of Spokane Valley
- Town of Rockford
- Central Valley SD
- Cheney SD
- East Valley SD
- Spokane SD 81
- Fire District 3
- Fire District 4
- Fire District 8
- Spokane County WD 3
Spokane County Precinct and District Maps
Returning Your Ballot
The August 3, 2021 Primary Election is a partial county election. Not all Ballot Drop Boxes are available for this election.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will open July 15th and close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 3rd. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Mailed ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, August 3, 2021.
- Voter Service Center: View Voter Service Center Hours and Locations
Ballot Return Statistics
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) - will be available after ballots are mailed. Statistics include the current number of registered voters.
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office starting July 15th through Election Day.
- Unofficial results will be available after 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, August 3.
Monday, July 5
Thursday, July 15
Monday, July 26
Tuesday, August 3