November 5, 2019 General Election
- Ballots Mailed: October 16-18, 2019
- Election Date: November 5, 2019
- Election Certification: November 26, 2019
Returning Your Ballot
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 5th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Mail: Mailed ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, November 5th
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open October 28th - November 1st and November 4th-5th. View Voter Service Center Locations
Accessible Voting Units
- An Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office through Election Day.
- Accessible Voting Units are available October 28th - November 1st and November 4th-5th at Voter Service Center locations.
Online Voters' Guide
- View a personalized Online Voters' Guide by logging in with your name and date of birth, then click on 'Voter's Guide.'
- Spokane County Online Voters' Guide
- Monday, October 28th - Deadline to receive new registrations and voter updates online and by mail for the November General.
- Tuesday, November 5th - 8:00 PM deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the November General.
- In Person: Visit a Voter Service Center on November 5th from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Online: login to VoteWA with your name and date of birth and select Online Ballot to print and return your ballot packet.
- Unofficial Election Results will be available after 8:15 PM on November 5th. The election is certified November 26th.
- View Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Ballot Return Statistics (PDF) includes the number of registered voters and the number of ballots returned for this election.
- View Voters' Pamphlet (PDF)
Tue Nov. 26
Thu Nov. 28
Fri Nov. 29
Fri Dec. 13