How Do I...

  1. Access Administrative Records

    A judicial "administrative record" means a public record created by or maintained by a court or judicial agency that is related to the management, supervision, or administration of the court or judicial agency.

  2. Access Case Records

    County Clerk

  3. Apply for a Public Defender

    Applications for a Public Defender are taken at the Office of Pre-Trial Services. You must apply in person, we encourage you to make application immediately after setting a court date.

  4. Become a Guardian

    It is the intent of the legislature to protect the liberty and autonomy of all people of this state, and to enable them to exercise their rights under the law to the maximum extent, consistent with the capacity of each person.

  5. Check on Jury Duty

    Jury duty is an essential element of our judicial system in America. Trial by jury is provided as a constitutional right.

  6. Contact Superior Court

    Find contact information for the Superior Court.

  7. File Pleadings

    Filing pleadings and all records that are required or necessary to a Superior Court case.

  8. Find ADA Accomodations

    "Accommodation" means measures to make each court service, program, or activity, when viewed in its entirety, readily accessible to and usable by an individual who is a qualified person with a disability.

  9. Find My Court Date

    Search the Superior Court calendar and case assignments by date.

  10. Find Parking (PDF)

    View and download our parking map.

  11. Get an Interpreter

    Spokane County Superior Court recognizes that communication in the face of language barriers can be difficult and frustrating.

  12. Get Childcare on Campus

    The Children's Waiting Room is a free drop-in childcare program available to residents of Spokane County attending to business on the Spokane County Courthouse campus.

  13. Locate An Inmate