Birthday Party, Group & Private Rentals
Note For Northside & Southside Family Aquatic Facilities 2021:
Both Northside and Southside Aquatic Facilities are slated to reopen in summer 2021 from late-June through mid-August. Current operational plans include limited ARC Learn-to-Swim Lessons and reservation-only family swim sessions. All programming will follow all local, state, and federal guidelines for Water Recreational Facilities.
Beat the summer heat by celebrating your birthday at the Northside or Southside Family Aquatic Facilities! Our staff will take on the mess and stress while you, your family, and friends enjoy the pool, combo meal, reserved table, and shade under the huge umbrella. So grab your suit, and get ready to party at the pool! If you have any questions regarding a birthday party package, click here to contact us.
Party Package Details
The rental cost is $75.00 and includes:
- Entrance into the Northside or Southside Family Aquatic Facility for four (4) people over the age of 2
- Four (4) Combo Meals
- Northside Family Aquatic Facility, NSAF Combo Meal Options (PDF)
- Southside Family Aquatic Facility, SSAF Combo Meal Options (PDF)
- Table reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Umbrella reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Cake privilege (you can bring your own cake)
- Each additional person over the age of 2 is $15.00 and includes entrance into the facility and one (1) combo meal
Request a Reservation
To request a reservation for your Pool Party complete this online Pool Party Reservation Request Form and a member of our staff will be in contact with you shortly. Please keep in mind party dates and times are subject to availability. Don't want to complete the online form? Print and complete this Pool Party Reservation Form (PDF) and email directly to staff, or mail us the form to:
Attn: Recreation Staff
Spokane County Parks
404 N Havana Street
Spokane WA, 99202
Spokane County Aquatics Facilities are a great place for your day camp, church outing, family reunion, or any other group function. To help keep the Aquatics Facilities safe and fun for everyone, please complete and submit our online Aquatic Facility Group Use Form. You may also print and complete the Aquatic Facility Group Use Form (PDF) prior to your visit, and follow these rules when at the facilities:
- All groups of 15 participants or larger, please submit an Aquatic Facility Group Use Form prior to your visit. This will allow staff to arrange accommodations. If you are planning a last minute visit, please call the Northside directly at (509) 468-5107 or Southside at (509) 448-5090.
- All groups must have a minimum staff to participant ration of 1:10
- All group participants must review pool rules with staff prior to entering facility
- Groups must meet on pool deck or grass area every 45 minutes for a head count and bathroom break
- All youth must pass a swim test prior to entering the deep end
- Payment is expected at time of entry or payment arrangements must be made with Recreation Staff prior to visit
- Facilities are used on a first come first serve basis
Looking for a place to host your company picnic or family reunion? Spokane County Aquatic Facilities are available for private rentals each season from mid - June to mid - August. Groups of 1 - 225 at the Northside Family Aquatics Facility and groups of 1-500 at the Southside Family Aquatics enjoy exclusive use of the Facility between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on select Saturday and Sunday evenings. Groups can also elect to have the Waterside Grill open for their event or bring in outside catering. For more information please view our Aquatic Facility Rental Agreement (PDF), email us, or call us at 509-477-4730.