Wedding Ceremony

All Superior Court Judges and Court Commissioners are authorized by law to perform marriage ceremonies. You can contact the judicial officer of your choice individually or Superior Court Commissioners.

If you do not have a preference as to a judicial officer, the following Judges can be contacted through Cat at 509-477-4709 or
  • Judge John O. Cooney
  • Judge Annette S. Plese
  • Judge Michael P. Price
  • Judge Raymond F. Clary
  • Judge Julie M. McKay
Man Holding Wife's Hand with Wedding Ring