1. Building Permits Online

    At this time Spokane County is offering a limited number of permits to apply and pay for online.

  2. CHINS Permissions

    Learn how to file CHINS Permissions.

  3. Citizen Complaint (PDF)

    Submit a complaint to the Sheriff's Office.

  4. Code Complaint

    Many complaints we receive are actually handled by other agencies. A summary of common complaint topics and agencies that may be able to answer questions or conduct investigations is provided.

  5. Online Utility Payments

    Make a one-time payment using a credit card, enroll in recurring payments using your bank account and for paperless statement options.

  6. Property Address Change

    Change the taxpayer address associated with your property.

  7. Property Owner or Taxpayer Name Change

    Change the name of the owner or taxpayer associated with your property.

  8. Public Record Requests

    Find out how to request Spokane County government records such as marriage licenses, real estate documents, and military discharge papers.

  9. Request to Seal a Juvenile Record File

    Under certain conditions of the law you may be eligible for sealing or destruction of your Spokane County Juvenile Court records.

  10. Voter Information & Requests

    Submit information and requests to the Election Office.