Crime affects us all because it affects the environment that we live in, play and work in. This is why it is important to remember that crime prevention is everybody's business. In our communities, it is our job to be a good neighbor. Being a good neighbor means looking out for one another. Our job together is to come together and discourage criminals from coming into our neighborhoods and disrupting our peace of mind and our feeling of safety. Neighborhood Watch works but it is like any other crime prevention tool, it works when you work the program.
Please consider starting a Neighborhood Watch and or Business Watch for your area, because crime prevention is everybody's business.
Here is how to get a watch group started:
- Call the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator at 509-477-3055
- Fill out the organizer application and return to the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator
- Schedule a meeting with your neighbors and invite the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator and or a Crime Prevention deputy where we will provide an informative presentation on crime prevention, answer questions and provide materials for attendees.
Please click on the link below.
Do you want to have a meeting but don't know of any topics to meet about? Here are a few suggestions. For more ideas or information, please contact the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator at, 509-477-3055, or at email@example.com
- Home Security
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Internet Safety
- Investment Fraud
- Drug Awareness
- Firearm Safety
- Map Your Neighborhood for emergency preparedness
- Business Watch
- and more!
Spokane County Crime Prevention Office at the Valley Mall
Thank you to all of the S.C.O.P.E. stations and its volunteers, fire stations, deputies, county and city officials and businesses that supported National Night Out this year all around the county and its residential areas!
National Night Out is an annual event that takes place every first Tuesday in August. If you are considering hosting a party this year, 2020 and have questions, or are a business and would like to participate in or sponsor one of the many parties, please contact the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator at 509-477-3055, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to this year’s attendees!
• East Valley Community Coalition
• Northwest Harvest
• Micaela’s Fancy Faces
• Community Health Plan
• Emergency Management
• Morning Star Boys Ranch
• Fish and Wildlife
• National Weather Service
• Girl Scouts of America
• Children’s Home Society of Washington
• United Health Care
• Met Life Insurance
• Moms Demand Action
• American Medical Response
• Molina Healthcare
• Victim Witness Advocate
• Aging and Long-term Care of Eastern Washington
• Magic Bus Spokane
• Fostering WA
• Spokane Conservation District
• Parks, Recreation and Golf department
• Gesa Credit Union
• Better Business Bureau
•Spokane Regional Health District
• Vitalant Blood Center
• Behavioral health 2-1-1
• Border Patrol
• AT &T
•SCOPE/ Neighborhood Watch
•Washington State Crime Prevention Association
•Partners with Families and Children
And this year's sponsors
•Gesa Credit Union
•Pepsi Bottling Group
• Coca Cola Bottling Company
•Spokane Valley Mall