Apply For

  1. Boards & Commissions

    Find out how to apply for an open County Board or Commission position.

  2. Building & Planning Permits

    Apply for building and planning licenses, permits, and other programs.

  3. Concealed Pistol License

    Apply for a concealed pistol license using the online Spokane Police service.

  4. Senior or Disabled Person Tax Exemption

  5. Employment Opportunities

    Search through available employment opportunities, and apply online using our Human Resources online service.

  6. Floodplain Development Permits

    The floodplains in Spokane County have been identified on maps, which were produced by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as part of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).

  7. Food Handler's Permit

    All food employees in Spokane County who handle unwrapped foods or beverages are required to hold a current Washington State Food Worker Card (WAC 246-217).

  8. Marriage License

    Learn about marriage laws within the county.

  9. Property Tax Exemption Programs

    Learn how to qualify for and apply for property tax exemption in Spokane County.