Family Law Responsibilities
- Family Law / Domestic Relations Matters include:
- Dissolution/Legal Separation/Invalidity of a Marriage
- Modification of Custody/Parenting Plan
- Modification of Child Support Order
- Establishment of Parentage (Paternity)
- Minor Guardianships
- Ex Parte Court
- Civil Commitment
Family Law Coordinator
The Family Law Coordinator
coordinates all Court calendars, schedules and case management issues for the 8 Court Commissioners.
Family Court Facilitator
The Family Court Facilitator
facilitates to empower Pro Se individuals with necessary instructions, forms, and efforts necessary to participate with the Family Court.
Children's Waiting Room
The Children's Waiting Room
is a free drop-in childcare program available to residents of Spokane County attending to business on the Spokane County Courthouse campus.
Daily Court Room Assignments
View daily court room assignments