Honorable Michael P. Price Presiding Judge
Superior Court Presiding Judge responsibilities include:
- Administrative Management of the Superior Court
- Oversees Civil Case Assignments
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Lower Court Appeals
- Civil Motions on non-assigned cases - Fridays, 9 a.m. (Instructions & Note for Hearing Form)
- Types of Motions typically heard by Presiding: Replevins; Restoration of Gun Rights; Motions on cases not assigned to an IC Judge; Civil Revisions; Motion to Assign case to IC Judge; Motion to Continue case as Active Case
Honorable Michael P. Price Judge
- Room 204
- Unlawful Detainer Show Cause Hearings - Monday - Thursdays, 9 a.m.
- CR 12 Dismissal Hearings - Third Wednesday of the month, 9:30 a.m.
Service by publication: View a list of acceptable publications.
Current Trial Judge Assignments
- Department 2 - Honorable James M. Triplet
- Department 3 - Honorable Raymond F. Clary
- Department 7 - Honorable Maryann C. Moreno
- Department 9 - Honorable John O. Cooney
- Department 10 - Honorable Linda G. Tompkins
- Department 11 - Honorable Timothy B. Fennessy
The Civil Court Coordinator is responsible for the management of the Mandatory Arbitration Program and assignment of civil cases to IC Court Departments.
Court Calendar, Case & Room Assignments
You may view the Superior Court calendar and case assignments by date and the daily court room assignments.