Honorable Salvatore (Sam) F. Cozza Presiding Judge
Superior Court Presiding Judge responsibilities include:
- Administrative Management of the Superior Court
- Oversees Civil Case Assignments
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Lower Court Appeals
- Civil Motions on non-assigned cases - Fridays, 9 a.m. (Instructions & Note for Hearing Form)
- Types of Motions typically heard by Presiding: Replevins; Restoration of Gun Rights; Motions on cases not assigned to an IC Judge; Civil Revisions; Motion to Assign case to IC Judge; Motion to Continue case as Active Case
Honorable Linda G. Tompkins Judge
- Room 401
- Unlawful Detainer Show Cause Hearings - Monday - Thursdays, 9 a.m.
- CR 12 Dismissal Hearings - Third Wednesday of the month, 9:30 a.m.
Service by publication: View a list of acceptable publications.
Current Trial Judge Assignments
- Department 1 - Honorable Annette S Plese
- Department 2 - Honorable James M. Triplet
- Department 4 - Honorable Kathleen M. O'Connor
- Department 5 - Honorable Michael P. Price
- Department 8 - Honorable Harold D. Clarke III
- Department 9 - Honorable John O. Cooney
The Civil Court Coordinator is responsible for the management of the Mandatory Arbitration Program and assignment of civil cases to IC Court Departments.
Court Calendar, Case & Room Assignments
You may view the Superior Court calendar and case assignments by date and the daily court room assignments.