Updated August 31, 2022

Investigation Request / Complaint Form

MANY OF THE NOXIOUS WEEDS in Spokane County have already gone to seed and our Field Inspectors have been laid off for the season.
Your complaint will be logged and looked at when the field staff returns in the spring of 2023.  

Inspections begin with a written complaint:  form submitted online, mail or fax.

To download an Investigation Request Form to print and mail, click here

Receive Advice or Report Concerns

This form can be used to request an inspection of your property to identify weeds and receive advice on control, or for concerns about another property with noxious weeds.

If your complaint is about weeds growing in a County rights-of-way, contact the County Public Works Department at 509-477-3600. They are the department responsible for maintaining County rights-of-way.

If you have fire hazard concerns, please contact your local fire department or one of these Code Enforcement agencies:

  • City of Spokane: 509-625-6083
  • Spokane County: 509-477-3675
  • City of Spokane Valley: 509-921-1000