Hangman Valley Golf Course
- There are no alerts at this time.
Originally designed in 1969 by Bob E. Baldock/Robert L. Baldock.
Redesigned in 2008 by Rick Phelps.
Enjoy Twilight Golf at Hangman Valley Two Hours before Sunset Everyday
9 Holes for $16 or 4/5 Holes for $10
Hangman Valley #9 fairway and #3/#9 bridge on February 17, 2017
Hangman Valley #10 bridge on February 17, 2017
Maintenance crew removed railings in anticipation of the bridge being submerged
Hangman Valley #10 bridge and gold/red tees on February 17, 2017
Emergency bank restoration work (brown pillows right of #10 gold tee) was done just in time which prevented further erosion to the creek bank.
Hangman Valley #1 & #2 on February 17, 2017
Part of #2 fairway was submerged.
- Par-72 18-hole championship public golf course on 194 acres of wilderness
- Aquatic practice driving range
- Practice green
- Full service pro shop and restaurant
- We can help plan your golf outing including accommodations.
- PGA golf professionals providing personalized and group golf lessons to players of all ages and skill levels.
- Clubs fitting by PGA professionals.
- Clubs repair and maintenance.
- Power golf cart and push cart rental.
- Golf clubs rental.
- From I-90, take exit 279 and head south onto 195 (Pullman Highway).
- Travel south 4.5 miles to Hatch Road.
- Turn left (east) and go 2/10 mile.
- Turn right (south) on Hangman Valley Rd. and travel 4.5 miles. The course is on your right.