- 2 p.m.
- Every Tuesday
- Public Works Building
Commissioners' Assembly Room
1116 W Broadway Avenue
Spokane, WA 99260
Public Meeting Schedules
Public Meeting Schedules provides information about the Board's meetings, hearings and, notices of Special Meetings.
- Josh Kerns, District 1, 2019 Commissioner
- Mary Kuney, District 2, 2019 Chair
- Al French, District 3, 2019 Vice-Chair
About the Board
The Spokane County Board of Commissioners is responsible for providing legislative and administrative services to Spokane County. The purpose of this department is to identify and clarify the needs of the people, and ensure the county responds to those needs. The Board executes all legislative power authorized. These powers include, but are not limited to, adopting and enacting the budget, appropriation of expenditures and setting policy. Other powers are establishing fees and comprehensive use plans and conducting public hearings and meetings.
- Map of Spokane County Commissioners' Districts (PDF)
- City Detail Map of Commissioners' District Boundaries (PDF)
- Personalized Voter Information - Obtain information about the elected officials who represent you.
State of the County Reports
View archived State of the County Reports in PDF form.
View Most Recent Report (PDF) | View All Reports