Spokane County Links

District Court

Find District Court forms and download Civil, Small Claims, Criminal/Infraction, and Name Change forms.

Juvenile Court

Access Juvenile Court Forms and Newsletters, where you can obtain packages for Emancipation of Minors and other forms needed. Also there is information regarding CASA and Becca.

Superior Court

Generic forms for persons representing themselves can be downloaded.

There are a variety of forms available through Court Forms. The list includes Civil Court Forms, Criminal Court Forms, General Pro Se, Family Court, Juvenile, and Guardianship and Trust.

In the first paragraph of the Civil Court Forms, there is a one-page handout for handling your own legal representation.

Superior Court Clerks Office

The County Clerks Office has information needed on this page for helping you with your case. Please check the Format and Rules for Pleading (GR 14) when preparing your paperwork.

The Clerks Office also provides information on access to records, adoptions and etc. You can also find forms at the Washington State Court Forms page.