Signal Reporting

If you notice a problem with a traffic signal, please let Spokane County know about it.

Information that is useful when reporting a signal problem; intersecting road names, direction of travel, what type of problem (what kind of damage to signal, yellow light out, etc.) and contact information (optional).

Red Light(s) Out

  • Please call 509-477-3600 immediately during regular business hours.
  • Non-Business Hours: Please call the Spokane Regional Transportation Management Center at 509-343-6401

Please use the form below to report a down sign, or traffic signal problems.

Signal Not Working

Typically, if the signal is not working (lights are not illuminated) there is a power outage. In this case, the intersection operates as an all-way stop. When the power is restored the signal should begin functioning properly. If not contact Spokane County.

Signal Is Damaged

Please call 509-477-3600 immediately during regular business hours.

Other Signal Issues

Please call 509-477-3600 during regular business hours or email us.

Signal Issues

Spokane County appreciates citizen reporting of signal issues such as:
  • Yellow or green light out.
  • No green light - if you wait at a red light and all other directions have cycled through, there may be a vehicle detection problem.
  • Walk Indication - you pushed the pedestrian button and all directions have cycled and still no walk indication.