Courthouse Logo
Department header image
Weed Board
222 North Havana, Room 112
Spokane, WA 99202
Contact Us
Skip Navigation Links
Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Investigation Request

Inspections begin with a written complaint submitted online, by mail or fax

This form can be used to request an inspection of your property to identify weeds and receive advice on control, or for concerns about another property with noxious weeds.

If your complaint is about weeds growing in a County right-of-way, please contact the County Engineers at 477-3600. 

If you have fire hazard concerns, please contact your local fire department/district or one of these Code Enforcement agencies:

  • City of Spokane: 625-6083 
  • City of Spokane Valley: 921-1000