Courthouse Logo
Department header image
Superior Court
1116 W. Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99260
Contact Us
Skip Navigation Links
Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Your questions, comments, and suggestions about this page help us evaluate how well we are doing at providing clear and concise information.

The suggestion field is required. Please provide an email address or contact information if you would like a response.

Print this pageSend us a question or a comment about this pageEmail this page to a friend
Question Mark Graphic for Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ's Criminal Court 

Where can I report a crime?

Contact the Crime Check at 509-456-2233.  

Where do I get a concealed weapons permit?

Concealed weapons permits are available at the Police Records information window in the Public Safety Building, 1100 W. Mallon Avenue, Spokane.

What level of court handles misdemeanor criminal offenses?

Misdemeanor offenses are handled by courts of limited jurisdiction otherwise known as District or Municipal Courts.

Where do I find out if someone is in jail?

Contact the Spokane County Jail at 509-477-2278 or view the Spokane County Inmate Roster

Where do I go to post bond/bail?

Contact District Court, 1st Floor, Public Safety Building or Superior Court Clerk, Room 300 of the Spokane County Courthouse, 509-477-2211.