Local Court Notices, Resources, Rules
- Superior Court Judges approved one new local rule and amended one local rule, effective 11/25/13, and two forms:
- Superior Court Judges approved two local rules, effective 1/1/13, and two Order forms:
- The following dockets will be canceled: November 27, 2013, Support Modification Docket; December 24, 2013, Noncontested Dissolution Docket; December 26, 2013, Family Law Motion Docket
- King County Bar Association will hold its annual Title 26 GAL training February 26-28, 2014, in Seattle. Please visit the King County Bar Association website for more information.
- The Superior Court has adopted a new Ex Parte Policy effective September 1, 2010.
- Current Schedule for Court Commissioners
- Order Appointing GAL and Notice of Hearing 11.88.090 (April 20, 2004)
- Important Announcement regarding Ex Parte Orders
- General Rule 14 Format Requirements for Court Papers
- Mandatory Guardian Training Schedule
- Terms Policy
- Domestic Violence Anti-Harassment Policy
- Nonparental Third Party Custody Policy
- Distribution of Minor Settlement Funds
- Annual Reports: 2009; 2010; 2011; 2012
Spokane County Resources
Summary Of Amendments
The following amendments are court rule changes adopted by the Spokane County Superior Court since the publishing of West Local Courts.
This page was last edited 11/25/2013 8:29:12 AM .