Posted 5/31/2012 3:37 PM by MDGREGORY
Today, Thursday, May 31st, the Spokane County Sheriff's Office Investigative Task Force arrested 43-year-old Tanya Werre for 21 felony charges. These charges were a result of the Investigative Task Force's on going investigation of an occupied residential
burglary that occurred on April 5th, 2012 on South Valley-Chapel Road. Three young girls hid in a back bedroom while Dean Blackford broke in the front door of the residence and burglarized it.
Investigators were able to link Werre to this burglary, and multiple others, and charged her with the following crimes:
• 8 counts of Residential Burglary
• 1 count of 2nd Degree Burglary
• 5 counts of 1st Degree Theft
• 3 counts of 2nd Degree Theft
• Theft of A Firearm
• 1 count of 2nd Degree Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
• 1 count of 1st Degree Trafficking In Stolen Property
• Possession of a Controlled Substance (methamphetamine)
Werre has a lengthy local criminal history that includes 10 Felony convictions: 5 for Forgery, 2 for 2nd Degree Theft, 1 for 1st Degree Theft, 1 for Identity Theft and 1 for Possession of a Controlled Substance.
Information about this Spokane Sheriff News story is also available at www.facebook.com/SpokaneCountySheriffsOffice