Posted 10/9/2012 11:46 AM by KWESTBERG
On Wednesday, October 10th, 2012, GSSAC is holding an open house in celebration of their 30-year anniversary. This event will take place at 8104 E. Sprague Ave. in Spokane Valley and will be open to the public from 5-7 p.m. Light refreshments will be provided
and the entire community is invited to attend.
GSSAC's Prevention Center serves as an umbrella for several prevention programs as well as providing prevention advocacy and the dissemination of information about substance abuse and violence issues for Spokane and the surrounding communities.
The following list are programs GSSAC provides to the community:
• Community Mobilization Against Substance Abuse and Violence
• Spokane County DUI Victims Panel
• 24 Hour DUI Prevention Jail Alternative Program
• Minors in Prevention and MY CHOICE programs
• Washington Drug Free Youth
• Advocates for Reducing the Stigma of Treatment and Recovery
• Community presentations at no charge
• MADD WA