Electric Home Monitoring
Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) provides an alternative to jail incarceration for qualified low-risk offenders, utilizing individualized case management, state of the art technology, and targeted monitoring. The EHM Program holds offenders accountable for their actions, while reducing jail overcrowding and the high cost of in-custody incarceration.
More Information: Electronic Home Monitoring
Contact: Case Manager Ron Cunningham - 477-1519 or Barb McGlothen 477-1518
Community Service Program
The Detention Services Community Service program is an alternative for Superior Court Cases for low risk offenders.
This program allows the offender to work in the community for Non-Profit agencies in Spokane County. Currently there are over 2500 Non-Profit agencies for the offender to serve their community.
- Court authorization. The maximum sentence is 30 days or 240 hours.
- Most charges accepted; no sex offenders
- Offender pays a one-time fee of $40.00.
- No cost to sentencing jurisdiction
- Offender is responsible for completing their sentence.
- Tracking of offender’s hours.
Contact: Rose Wing 509 477-1532 or email@example.com
Partial Confinement Work Crew