Spokane County Jail Visiting
Scheduled visits occur from 8:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Scheduled visits will take priority. Only one visit may be in the system at any time. That visit must be completed before another visit may be scheduled.
Call (509) 477-6752 to schedule a visit.
* Drop-In visits will be considered on a case-by-case basis for out-of-town visitors.
Hours to schedule
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Visits may be scheduled 1-14 days in advance
Scheduled visits will take priority over drop in’s
Jail Visiting Schedule:
Monday - Friday
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (6 West Only)
8:45 - 9:45 a.m.
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Passing Security at the Jail
- Once you have been processed, you will then receive a visitor's pass from the receptionist to be placed on your shirt.
- Go through the metal detector and all the way back to the elevators. If the metal detector alarm sounds, you will need to return and remove any offending objects.
- If you have a medical reason for not going through the metal detector or for sounding it, please provide documentation.
- Both facilities recommend removing studded belts or excessive jewelry prior to attempting the metal detector.
- Annex visitors will receive other directions for visiting including a map.
- You will be scanned with a security wand at the Geiger facility.
Download the Visitors Handout