Phone: (509) 477-2532
Fax: (509) 477-4745
Form: Nancy Hill
Dianne Timoney firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Protection Operations Manager
Nicole Montano email@example.com
Other important contact information
- Wild/dead animals on the freeway, call the Washington State Department of Transportation at (509) 324-6585.
- Injured deer or other wild animal emergencies, contact the Washington State Patrol at (509) 456-4101.
- Horse or cow running loose, contact the Spokane County Sheriff Department Sheriff at (509) 477-2240 or call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233.
- Wild animal questions, contact the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife at (509) 892-1001.
SCRAPS areas of service
SCRAPS services the following areas, we are not able to handle calls outside of our jurisdiction:
- Unincorporated Spokane County (outside the city limits)
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
For calls outside our jurisdiction please refer to:
- City of Spokane - refer to SpokAnimal CARE at (509) 534-8133.
- Airway Heights, Latah, Medical Lake, Deer Park, Rockford, Spangle, and Fairfield must contact their City Police or Mayor.