Park Closure Season – October 15th, 2013 – April 15th, 2014
Things to expect when visiting Spokane County parks during this time:
- Restrooms will be closed or not available.
- Water will be shut off and not available.
- Gates (if applicable) will be locked shut. In some cases, this means that no parking is available.
- Rental facilities such as picnic shelters and Camp Caro Lodge are not available for rent.
- General upkeep such as mowing will not occur.
- Parking areas (if applicable) will not be snow plowed.
- Garbage cans and pick up will not occur. Please follow “Pack it in, Pack it out” guidelines.
Exceptions during this time:
- Portable Restrooms will be available at some trailheads for Conservation Futures-acquired properties such as Dishman Hills Conservation Area.
- Some more popular trailheads at Conservation Futures-acquired properties (e.g. Stevens Creek Trailhead) may be periodically snow plowed depending on available resources.
For additional questions, please call (509) 477-4730.
This page was last edited 10/21/2013 11:13:23 AM .