Birthday Parties and Private Rentals
If you're looking for a place to celebrate your special occasion then look no further! We offer great birthday party packages at both our Northside and Southside Aquatic Facilities. Enjoy the awesome summer weather and cool off in the pool with all of your best friends. If that's not quite big enough for you then consider our facility rentals! We offer large groups the option of renting out the pools exclusively for their use some select Saturdays and Sundays during the evenings. For more information about our birthday party packages and our facility rentals you can review the information below or call our office at (509) 477-4730.
Splish-Splash and beat the summer heat by celebrating your Birthday at the Northside or Southside Family Aquatics Facilities. Our staff will take on the mess and stress while you, your family and friends enjoy the pool, combo meal, reserved table and shade under the huge umbrella. So, grab your suit and get ready to party at the pool!
Pool Parties cost $12.95 per person and Include:
- Facility Entry
- Combo Meal
- Table Reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Umbrella Reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Cake Privilege (you can bring your own cake)
To make a reservation for your Pool Party complete this Pool Party Reservation Form and turn into the Northside Aquatics Facility or Southside Aquatics Facility between June 13th and August 24th, 10:30 am - 5:30 pm, mail to Spokane County Parks, 404 North Havana, Spokane WA 99202 or email to email@example.com. Click here to see Southside Aquatic Facility Combo meals or Northside Aquatic Facility meals.
Spokane County Aquatics Facilities are a great place for your day camp, church outing, family reunion or any group function. To help keep the Aquatics Facilities safe and fun for everyone please complete and submit this Aquatic Facility Group Use Form prior to your visit and follow these rules when at the facilities:
- All groups of 15 participants or larger, please submit an Aquatic Facility Group Use Form prior to your visit. This will allow staff to arrange accommodations. If you are planning a last minute visit, please call the Northside directly at (509) 468-5107 or Southside at (509) 448-5090.
- All groups must have a minimum staff to participant ration of 1:10
- All group participants must review pool rules with staff prior to entering facility
- Groups must meet on pool deck or grass area every 45 minutes for a head count and bathroom break
- All youth must pass a swim test prior to entering the deep end
- Payment is expected at time of entry or payment arrangements must be made with Recreation Staff prior to visit
- Facilities are used on a first come first serve basis
Looking for a place to host your company picnic or family reunion? Spokane County Aquatic Facilities are available for private rentals June 13th - August 24th. Groups of 15 to 500 enjoy the exclusive use of the Northside or Southside Aquatics Facility between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm on select Saturday and Sunday evenings, see below of 2014 season dates.
Saturday, June 14th
Sunday, June 15th
Sunday, June 22nd
Saturday, June 28th
Sunday, June 29th
Sunday, July 6th
Sunday, July 13th
Sunday, July 20th
Saturday, July 26th
Sunday, July 27th
Sunday, August 3rd
Saturday, August 9th
Sunday, August 10th
Groups can also elect to have Waterside Grill open for their event or bring in outside catering. For more information please view or Aquatic Facility Rental Agreement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (509) 477-4730.