Rules and Regulations
NO FIVESOMES (except in prearranged tournaments and events)
- Play USGA Rules
- Play ready golf and at the expected pace of 4 hours and 20 minutes per 18-hole round.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Repair divots and ballmarks.
- Dress code:
- Swim trunks, halter tops or bathing suits are not allowed in or around the clubhouse or on the golf course.
- Shirts must be worn at all times by both men and women.
- Short shorts, cutoffs and jogging shorts are not acceptable.
- Shoes worn on the golf course must be appropriate for golf.
- Suitable attire and appropriate footwear will be determined by the golf course professional.
- Golf carts are required to either stay on the cart paths or use the 90-Degree Rule unless otherwise posted.
- Junior golfers, under the age of 12, must be accompanied by an adult unless the Professional on duty has determined that the junior golfer is adequately equipped to play by demonstrating his knowledge and ability to play golf. No child under the age of seven (7) is permitted on the playing surface of the golf course at any time.
- The Course Marshal is on the course to help you enjoy your game. His responsibilities include ensuring that golfers have checked in with the Pro Shop prior to playing, helping resolve conflict on the course, helping in case of emergencies, protecting the course from misconduct by any player, and ensuring the speed of play is appropriate given the number of players on the course. Please give the Marshal your fullest cooperation.
This page was last edited 8/29/2014 9:12:43 AM .