Proud host of the 2014, the largest PGA sectional tournament in the US and largest fundraiser for the .
The tournament raised $105,000 for the Nursery.
Spokane Golf League Fall season registration is open. Sign up here and start teeing off on Mon Aug 25.
MeadowWood now has NEW WHITE SAND
in all green-side sand traps. Click here for a sample.
Fairway sand traps are also being renovated to have the same high quality sand for your enjoyment. We are working on a few traps at a time and it may affect play on a very limited basis. All sand traps are expected to be completed by the end of this year. Thank you for your patience!
Write a Review on
MeadowWood Golf Course (509-255-9539) is an 18-hole par 72 championship public municipal golf course located in beautiful Liberty Lake, Washington (18 miles east of Downtown Spokane). In 1985, the land on which MeadowWood Golf Course sits was used to grow alfalfa, wheat, and grass seed. With the generosity of Jeslyn Morris Schultz and in the interest of conservation, the Schultz family donated 150 acres to Spokane County on which to build MeadowWood Golf Course. MeadowWood is a Robert Muir Graves designed, Links style golf course. Opened in 1988, MeadowWood is mainly an open course with strategically placed trees, bunkers, and water features. With a varying set of tees, it can be enjoyed by golfers of all skill levels. The course can be played as short as 5709 yards or as far as 6900 yards for those golfers who want to be challenged. Golf Digest once ranked MeadowWood “One of the Top 10 Best Public Golf Courses in the State of Washington”. Along with a full service restaurant and pro shop, it will be hard to find a better value or experience anywhere else.
Bob Scott - Head Professional, PGA
Mike Kingsley - Superintendent, GCSAA
- Par 72 18-hole championship golf course on 148 acres of immaculately groomed ground that is very user friendly.
- Aquatic practice driving range
- Three practice sand bunkers
- Putting green
- Clubhouse with restaurant and bar
Click here for a complete tour.
Click here for Green Fees
Pull Cart Rental: $4
Practice Range Balls:
Small bucket: $4.50
Medium bucket: $6.00
Large bucket: $7.50
Full set of Paragon clubs: $20 for 18 holes, $10 for 9 holes
Full set of Nike clubs: $40 for 18 holes, $20 for 9 holes
1/2-hour individual lesson: $40
45-minute 2 people lesson: $35/person
1-hour 3-4 people lesson: $25/person
- We can help plan your golf outing including accommodation.
- We specialize in small family reunion tournaments to large company shotgun tournaments.
- Private cart allowed for a small fee.
- Private cart storage.
- Full service pro shop.
- PGA golf professionals providing individual and group lessons to players at all ages and skill levels.
- Club fitting by PGA professionals.
- Club repair and maintenance.
- Power golf cart and push cart rental.
- Golf club rental.
- Grill and snack bar.
- Local men and women golf clubs (contact pro for more information).
- Special junior and college golf team rates
- Discounted rates with purchase of discount card
- Multi-play tickets provide significant discounts
- Senior season pass available
- Spokane County is also committed to supporting local youth golf development. We reserve certain free tee times during the week for local high school golf teams.
From I-90 take exit #296 and continue to Liberty Lake Drive. Turn right and continue to Country Vista Blvd. Turn left (east) and continue to Molter. Turn right (south) and continue to Valley Way. Turn left (east) and continue 1 mile to clubhouse. Golf course is on the left.
Click for Google Map Directions