How to Apply for Spokane Regional Emergency Communications Systems Technician
Posting Number: 12-201
Read the Job Posting thoroughly to make sure you are qualified for the position before applying. Explicit application requirements are explained in the posting document. Failure to follow all application instructions may disqualify you from consideration for the position.
- Read the Job Posting thoroughly - Download the 12-201 SRECS Technician RE-OPEN posting.
- Fill out the Job Application - Download the Spokane County Application.
- Prepare or update your Job Resume and include it with your application.
- Prepare and include a list of employer and/or personal references.
- Be sure that all of the required information listed above is typed (preferred) or clearly hand-written, attach them to the application, and submit the completed application and attachments as a packet to Spokane County Human Resources using one of the methods below.
- Read the Notes below then follow the instructions under the Submitting Your Application section below.
Requirements specific to this job posting may be explained in more detail in the Job Posting such as the number or type of references or minimum word per minute typing qualifications. Make sure you read and follow all application instructions or requirements as outlined in the Job Posting. Because resumes may contain unfair pre-employment inquiry information, resumes will not be accepted in place of completing this application. Failure to follow all application instructions may disqualify you from consideration for the position.
Submitting Your Application
Spokane County does not accept applications electronically at this time. Please do not attempt to submit your application by email.
Submit your application in person at our office located one block west of the County Courthouse at 1229 W. Mallon Ave, Spokane WA 99260. You may place your application in the night deposit box if it is after office hours. Find us on Google Maps
The Spokane County Human Resources Building has elected to become fragrance-free to maintain a healthy environment and accommodate chemically sensitive staff and visitors. We respectfully request that all visitors to our office refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes, scented lotions, hairsprays, etc. as the use of such products may trigger allergic reactions and health issues.
Submit your application by mail by sending it to 1229 W. Mallon Ave, Spokane WA 99260. Your application must be received prior to the closing deadline. Post marks will not be accepted.
Fax your application to (509) 477-5642.