This year exhibitors will be able to access general rules, department rules, and an entry form by clicking on the department they are interested below. Once open in Adobe, the entry form may be filled out by typing in the highlighted fields. SAVE the pdf file to your computer after you have completed your entry form. Access the saved file on your computer. Print your completed entry form and return to the Fair Office on or before August 11.
Department information for the 2015 Interstate Fair will become available as soon as the information is approved by the Department's Superintendent.
- Cattle (Beef 1st Half and Youth) - Includes youth and all open breeds not listed in 2nd Half
- Cattle (Beef 2nd Half) - Angus, Charolais, Min. Hereford, Murray Grey, Shorthorn, Simmental, Tarentaise
- Cattle (Dairy)
- FFA Contests - Tractor Driving and Livestock Judging
- Goats - Dairy, Boer, and Pygmy
- Horses (Open)
- Horses (Youth) - Including 4-H
All files are in portable document format (pdf). To view or print pdf files, you must have Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. Click on the logo at left to download a free version of the program.