skip to page content
Spokane County Division of Engineering and Roads

Engineering & Roads Home • Spokane County Home • Government Index • Contact Us

Traffic Signal Reporting Form

Bicycle or motorcycle not getting detected by traffic signal?

This form is available for citizens who ride bicycles and/or motorcycles and want to provide specific information to Spokane County regarding traffic signals. Please answer the questions below and provide as much information as possible. If additional information is needed, please call our office at 509/477-3600. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. To report emergencies, please link to the Crime Check or call (509)456-2233.


Please answer the questions below.  Answers are required for the bolded sections below. This request cannot be submitted unless all of sections are completed. When completed, click the SUBMIT button to send this form to our office or the RESET button to cancel.

Street/Road Name:

Cross Road/Location Description:

Select a category below that best describes the nature of this issue.

Use the space below to give further details regarding the current situation.


Time (Approximate):

Direction of Travel:

Contact Information

We may need additional information from you in order to process this request. Please provide the following information so we can contact you if necessary.

The information that you enter below will not be provided to anyone outside our office, and will be used solely in connection with this particular request.

Contact Name:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Clicking Submit will send the information entered into this form to our office, where it will be distributed to the proper internal departments. To inquire about the status of a request, please contact us at 509/477-3600 or by Request for Information.