In order to qualify for a reduction under mitigation guidelines you must have:
Responded to the Court within 15 calendar days of the violation date.
If you qualify for a reduction under Mitigation Guidelines, examples of some of the reductions are listed below:
|$113 REDUCED TO $95
||$124 REDUCED TO $100
||$216 REDUCED TO $175
|$224 REDUCED TO $180
||$550 REDUCED TO $440
- No reductions on School zone/Playground/park tickets, Construction zone tickets, or Passing a School Bus with lights flashing. Overweight tickets must appear in court for reductions.
- County Parking ticket reductions: You must have no unpaid tickets
- NO VALID OP LICENSE 2nd: Reduced to $128 w/proof of valid license with timely response
- NEGLIGENT DRIVING 2nd: 1st offense w/in 2 yrs, No FTA's, valid license - reduced to $325.
- Proof of purchase of car seat for infant / Medical certification for Seatbelt: Must set court date
- Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance -
- Dismissed if proof of coverage on vehicle cited is submitted within 90 days of date of violation
- Proof of insurance obtained after the violation date;
- Timely Response
- No FTA's
- Valid License
- 1st offense w/proof - $200
- 2nd offense w/proof - $325