Community Service Program
The Detention Services Community Service program is an alternative for Superior Court Cases for low risk offenders.
This program allows the offender to work in the community for Non-Profit agencies in Spokane County. Currently there are over 2500 Non-Profit agencies for the offender to serve their time.
- Court authorization. The maximum sentence is 30 days or 240 hours.
- Most charges accepted; no sex offenders
- Offender pays a one-time fee of $40.00 per charge
- No cost to sentencing jurisdiction
- Offender is responsible for completing their sentence.
- Tracking of offender’s hours.
Contact: Rose Wing 509 477-1532 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Partial Confinement Work Crew