Spokane County Jail Visiting
It is recommended that you schedule your visits at the Jail in advance but it is not mandatory. Visits may be scheduled up to 14 days in advance. Scheduled visits occur from 8:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Scheduled visits will take priority. Only one visit (either drop in or scheduled) may be in the system at any time. That visit must be completed before another visit may be scheduled. Drop-ins will be accommodated as time allows. Call (509) 477-6752 to schedule a visit.
Hours to schedule
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Visits may be scheduled 1-14 days in advance
Scheduled visits will take priority over drop in’s
Jail Visiting Schedule:
Monday - Friday
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (6 West Only)
8:45 - 9:45 a.m.
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Passing Security at the Jail
- Once you have been processed, you will then receive a visitor's pass from the receptionist to be placed on your shirt.
- Go through the metal detector and all the way back to the elevators. If the metal detector alarm sounds, you will need to return and remove any offending objects.
- If you have a medical reason for not going through the metal detector or for sounding it, please provide documentation.
- Both facilities recommend removing studded belts or excessive jewelry prior to attempting the metal detector.
- Annex visitors will receive other directions for visiting including a map.
- You will be ‘wanded’ at the Geiger facility.
Download the Visitors Handout