To ensure a safe and pleasant visit, inmates and visitors will abide by the code of conduct.
- Visitors and inmates are expected to know, and abide by, the visiting policies and guidelines.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted in the facility.
- Visitors will be denied if they have been drinking, or have the appearance or smell of intoxicants prior to entry into the facility.
- Visiting will be terminated if a visitor needs to leave the visiting area for any reason. Restroom breaks will not be permitted during visits.
- Out of consideration for other visitors and staff, children must be under direct supervision and within sight of the visiting parent/guardian at all times. Roughhousing and horseplay will be stopped immediately by the visiting parent. Physical discipline of children will not be allowed and will be reason for terminating the visit.
- Use of profanity will not be tolerated and be authorization to terminate or deny the visit.
- No yelling outside the facility to inmates
- One hug at the beginning and end of visit, sit across from each other and hands on top of the table.
- There is no smoking, food or beverages permitted in the public lobby or in the visiting areas. Anyone who brings in food/beverages will not be allowed to visit.
- Exception for water in a baby bottle for infants.
- Exception to policy for Work Crew at Geiger Facility only.
This page was last edited 7/9/2012 8:15:37 AM .