Download the Visiting Handout
- You must be on the inmate's visiting list. This list is filled out by the inmate. See Visiting List.
- At the time of your visit you will fill out a visitor request form and turn it in to the deputy or receptionist to allow them to verify your identity and log the visit.
- At the jail you will receive a token for the parcel lockers located to the east of the counter. Lock up all your personal belongings. Instructions for the use of the lockers are on the locker door.
- You may only take your identification with you to the visiting booth.
- Juveniles being accompanied be a parent or legal guardian may be permitted to visit inmates housed in this facility, provided proof of guardianships also provided - See Identification.
- Inmates who have been in our facility less than 30 days will be allowed on (1) visit per week per inmate.
- Inmates who have been in our facility for 30 days or more will be allowed three (3) visits per week. Inmates will be eligible for three visits per week beginning one calendar month from the date they were booked. For example, an inmate who was booked on May 25 would be eligible for three visits on June 25.
- Inmates on Work Crew status will receive four (4) visits per week.
- Inmates on Inmate Worker status will receive four (4) visits per week.
- Inmates on weekend status or serving on-day sentences do not have visiting privileges.
- Monday is the beginning of the new visiting week.
- During a fire alarm, you may be told to leave the area. Leave only if told to do so. You will be directed to the stairs by an employee.
- You may not be allowed to visit if you have been released from custody in the last 30 days. You may not be allowed contact visiting if you have been released from custody in the last 90 days, however, you will be able to visit non-contact after the 30 days release from custody.
- There may be occasions when visitation is canceled, (i.e. emergency within the facility, changes of inmate housing location or an inmate is called out to court)
Visiting for Minors
Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian may be permitted to visit inmates housed in this facility under the following rules:
- Adults accompanying the minor child must prove that they are either the parent or legal guardian of the child with a state issued birth certificate or court order signed by a Judge or Court Commissioner designating legal guardianship.
- All minors visiting must have a state issued birth certificate.
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, they do not need photo identification to visit.
- Children 13 or older must have photo identification from a school, yearbook or government agency and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to be able to visit.
- All adults need photo identification that is issued by a local, county, state, or federal agency. No photocopies are allowed.
- No expired identification will be accepted. An exception will be made for active military personnel or for states that do not issue identification with an expiration date.
Download the Visiting Handout