Spokane County
1116 W. Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99260
Contact Us
Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Legal Financial Obligations (LFO) - Fines & Restitution

Court Ordered Legal Financial Obligations (LFO) & Fines, Restitution & Court Costs

You MUST report to the Spokane County Clerks Office, 1116 W. Broadway, Room 300 immediately after sentencing or within forty-eight (48) hours of your release from confinement, if you are currently in custody.

It is your duty to provide the Spokane County Clerk’s Office with a valid address at all times until all legal financial obligations have been paid in full. (RCW 9.94A.760).

You can make a payment in person Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. or mail the payment(s) to the following address: (DO NOT MAIL CASH).

Spokane County Clerk County Courthouse Rm. 300
1116 W Broadway
Spokane WA 99260-0090

To be considered timely, payments must be Attn: Finance Dept made by due date. Postmarks are NOT  proof of timely payment.

The payment should be in the form of cash, money order, or cashier’s check. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR BILL PAY ALLOWED. Make the money order or cashier’s check payable to: Spokane County Clerk. On the front of the money order or cashier’s check, please include: your name (as it appears on the court order), case number (that you are making a payment on), and payment amount applied to the case. If you want a receipt returned to you, include a self-addressed stamped envelope. Money order receipts are NOT proof of payment.

If you have questions you can contact our Finance Department at (509) 477-3688 or you can contact your collections deputy at the number listed below.

For last names beginning with:

  • A - F call 477-3910
  • G & H and L - Q call 477-4213
  • I, J, K and R - Z call 477-3977