Spokane County
1116 W. Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99260
Contact Us


Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 


After you complete the report form, you may print a copy of the submitted information. However, submission of information does not guarantee that a police report will be made. You may not provide this submission as "proof" of a police report being taken. The only legal copy of a police report must be obtained from the Records Department by calling 625-4030.

It will be helpful to gather brand name, model name and number, serial number, color, and estimated current "garage sale value" of the stolen, lost, or damaged items. If you don't have this information readily available, but you are able to obtain it later, you can add it by calling Crime Check at 456-2233.

This online reporting site is not compatible with all browsers. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Google Chrome, or Firefox browsers. If you are experiencing difficulties, please us an alternative browser or call Crime Check at (509) 456-2233 to file the report.

Authorized institutions can report minor assaults that occur at the institution. If you meet the qualifications of an authorized institution, law enforcement would have given you a login name and password.

If you feel you qualify as a valid institution and would like access to this assault form, please send your request to:

Spokane County & City of Spokane Valley
Captain John Nowels -- Spokane County Sheriff's Office
1100 W Mallon
Spokane, WA 99260 

Spokane City
Spokane Police Dispatch
1100 W Mallon
Spokane, WA 99260

Call 911 for any institution assault where any of the following are true:

  • the institution wants the suspect removed from the facility or
  • serious bodily injury occurs or
  • a weapon was used or
  • this was a sexual assault or
  • the institution wants to press charges.

Click here to report an institutional assault.