Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 23, 2018 - March 25, 2018
Over 40 dealers, 60 display cases, fossils, crystals, minerals, handcrafted jewelry, lapidary supplies, demonstrations, hourly door prizes, youth activities, grand prize!
March 23, 2018 - March 25, 2018 @ Spokane County Fair & Expo Center
How to Shop & Save:
1. Find YOUR shopping time that works best for your schedule!
Admission is $5 on Friday & Saturday. Kids under 18 free.
Sunday is free admission for all and the half price sale.
The sale is OPEN to the PUBLIC!
2. Shop + Save! Bring your biggest shopping bags and your BFF to this savings extravaganza! You'll find rows of gently used clothing infant-juniors, maternity, shoes, strollers, swings, bikes, layette, books, games and TOYS!
3. Check out! We gladly accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, & Americian Express.
March 24, 2018, All Day @ Expo Annex: Building A
Do you love pets? Then this is a must see event for you. The Northwest Pet Expo is a one-day event all about pets and fun for the whole family!
The expo features exhibits from a variety of local and national pet businesses. You will see a wide selection of pet retailers, rescue groups, fun & free activities, grooming contests, free samples and much more. In addition, many rescue and animal welfare groups will be on hand with their adorable pets for adoption. Visit our scheduled list of events!
• Pet Retailers and Show Offers
• Grooming Contest
• Doggie Fashion show
• Doggie Zumba Routines
• Frisbee Dog Demo
• Fun, Free Activities
• Rescue Groups
• Pet Adoption Center
• Educational Talks
• Birds, Reptiles & Exotic Animals
• Much, Much More!
The Northwest Pet Expo loves all pets but we ask that you leave yours home during the show. Service animals only please.