Little Spokane Groundwater Inventory and Mapping
The goal of the Little Spokane Groundwater Inventory and Mapping project is to develop a database of available information in tabular and GIS formats for use in intermediate estimates of water use, recharge, well yields and eventual use in the development of a numerical groundwater flow model.
The project consists of the following components:
- Collection and processing of data for all water well logs available for the basin;
- Collection and processing of well depth, yield, and water level data for the basin;
- Development of an exempt well location and address database;
- Development of a hydrogeologic database;
- Collection of stream flow data for the basin;
- Evaluation of existing monitoring infrastructure
- Evaluation of development potential within the basin.
The project was completed in June 2009. Below are links to the final report and figures.