Family Law Coordinator
The Family Law Coordinator is responsible for the management of all related family law calendars and events scheduled with various Court Commissioners. If you are a pro se litigant seeking procedural information, please contact the Courthouse Facilitator (Family Law).
Upcoming Calendar Cancellations
- Monday, April 27th: Paternity & Family Law Motion Calendar; Child Support Modification Calendar
- Tuesday, April 28th: Non-Contested Dissolution & Family Law Motion Calendar
- Wednesday, April 29th: Paternity Motion & Child Support Modification Calendar
- Monday, May 11th: Family Law Motion Calendar
View the Court Commissioners Daily Calendar Rotation Schedule.
Commissioner Chamber Locations
Family Law / Paternity Department
The Family Law/Paternity Department has Procedural Guidelines
available that outline information regarding:
- Family Law Docket Call
- Paternity Dockets
- Presentment Hearings
- Motions For Reconsideration
Registry Listing of Title 26 Guardians Ad Litem (GAL)
View Spokane County's Statement of Policies and Procedures regarding Guardians Ad Litem (RCW Title 26). The following list cannot be used for the rotation. You must contact the Family Law Center for the next three names in rotation.
Children's Waiting Room
The Children's Waiting Room is a free drop-in childcare program available to residents of Spokane County attending to business on the Spokane County Courthouse campus.
This page was last edited 3/16/2015 9:38:34 AM .