Rules and Regulations
- Play USGA Rules
- Yardage markers are located at center and side of fairways
- Lateral Water Hazard: Red stakes. Drop ball outside hazard within two club lengths where ball crossed hazard no closer to the hole. One stroke penalty.
- Water Hazard (Rule 26-1): Yellow stakes. Drop ball behind water hazard keeping point where ball crossed hazard between you and the hole. One stroke penalty.
- Dress codes are enforced on the County golf courses. Men must wear shirts at all times. Short shorts, cut-offs, or bare feet are not allowed. Halter tops are not acceptable attire for women on the course and not allowed.
- No fivesomes.
- Golf carts are required to either stay on the cart paths or use the 90-Degree Rule unless otherwise posted. Drivers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on the golf course unless they have paid the appropriated green fee and are playing under the direct supervision of an adult.
- The Course Marshal is on the course to help you enjoy your game. His responsibilities include insuring that golfers have checked in with the Pro Shop prior to playing, helping resolve conflict on the course, helping in case of emergencies, protecting the course from misconduct by any player, and insuring the speed of play is appropriate, given the number of players on the course. Please give the Marshal your fullest cooperation.
- Please repair divots and ballmarks, as well as keeping up with the group in front of you. By keeping up with the group in front of you, you make it possible for all players to finish in a reasonable length of time.
This page was last edited 7/11/2013 11:38:04 AM .