Austin Ravine Conservation Area
The property contains 26 acres of combinations including flat view property to steep natural drainage characteristics. The site provides a wildlife corridor which connects to Skyview Park located near the center of File Mile Prairie. Austin Ravine overlooks northern Spokane while providing lush scenery and interesting rocky formations for intrepid hikers.
See Spokane City Parks for more info.
Austin Ravine is located on the north side of Spokane, off the Five Mile Prairie.
- Drive north on Maple approximately 4.5 miles, just past Francis
- Turn left (west) on Five Mile Road for 0.2 miles
- Turn right (north) on Austin Road
- Drive 1/4 mile up Austin Road to Rock Cliff Court - Austin Ravine is on the opposite side of the road.
- There is a dirt/gravel turnout on the east side of the road.
Note: Parking is limited; please take precautions.
Click here for a location and site map of the Austin Ravine Conservation Area (814 KB pdf) Full size print-out is 11 x 17, but can be scaled to 8.5 x 11.
Wildlife content will be updated as information is made available.